Staying up to date on new advances is an important tool when growing your concrete business. Customers will want to know that you are knowledgeable and may even ask you about research they have done on their own. Being able to share a similar or better product assures customers that you are the best at what you do. To that end, we would like to explore some products we offer that will save you time and money and a few other tips to stay sharp and current.
New methods and products help you stand out
Elasti-Deck System is a fast drying waterproofing coating to use for resurfacing damaged concrete and wood. This single-component, liquid applied flexible membrane is moisture cured and gives you 100% contact with the substrate. Elasti-Deck eliminates migratory water problems in demanding exterior situations. Remember that unprotected concrete that is exposed to freeze-thaw, rainfall, and de-icing, etc will deteriorate. “Passive” protection provided by cement paste around reinforced steel will eventually be destroyed. Elasti-Deck has a wide range of coatings for various traffic and is designed to offer durability and flexibility to create an environment impermeable to water.
Features for you:
- Easy single -component application, no mixing in curing agent
- Excellent waterproofing properties
- Withstands extreme environmental conditions
- Designed for demanding exterior applications
Elasti-Deck Flake and Quartz system
- Designed for exterior and interior applications
- Great for pool decks, patios, porches, garage floors, etc
Elasti-Deck Parking Deck systems
Designed for decades of heavy traffic
Endures prolonged exposure to snow, ice, and other harsh elements
Still aesthetically pleasing
Use a proven process/tools and technology
The Original CRMX™ 3-Step Concrete Polishing System is our 3-step polishing system that will provide your customers with a perfectly polished floor every time. It also removes the complex decisions involved with the tooling and selection process.
- Reduces your labor cost up to 45%
- House much less inventory as the system only requires 3 tools and 3 chemicals
- Use on every level of concrete hardness
- Eliminates the headache of the diamond selection process
- Produces harder concrete surface
- More resistant to surface abrasions from daily foot traffic
- Exceeds SCOF requirements for a safe floor
Invest in ongoing training
Hone new skills with GMI Engineered Products, LLC monthly training classes to walk you through the Concrete Polishing System as well as the best techniques for Top Coat Systems. The beauty of these systems is that you can offer professional concrete coatings at a low cost to you with a high-profit margin. The Original CRMX™ Polishing System along with our decorative top coat system gives you consistent, reliable results that will be the basis for your growing concrete finishing business.
Surround yourself with others that can help you along the way
A strong network is a great asset to your business. The GMI network will help you to align with other contractors and professionals that will help you grow your business. A great network will:
- Build your base of knowledge
- Answer questions from their experiences
- Work with you to problem solve job situations
- Provide job referrals
- Give you useful information of Do’s and Don’ts
We stand by our product and you every step of the way as you grow your finished concrete business. Contact us today to learn more and join our network.